THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
If you prefer phone to email, this initial consultation allows you to ask Your Shop Girl any questions about the process or packages and find out the best session for your individual style needs. Contact us to book in a time that works best for you.
Learning what colours work best on you allows you to look more put together, shop smarter and create a wardrobe that multitasks effortlessly. A full colour analysis will give you the tools to walk into any store and immediately hone in on the colours that work for you, and those you should avoid. You’ll even be able to confidently choose natural looking hair colours and make up. The colour analysis starts with a brief education on colour and an overview of the 4 main colour seasons. We’ll establish your undertone, and find all the colours that flatter your skin-tones using large pieces of fabric in a variety colours and tones. You’ll immediately see the difference between colours that are just “okay”, your season’s “wow” colours and colours to stay away from. After the analysis, you’ll receive a swatch of your preferred colours that you can use to edit your own closet, and take with you on future shopping endeavours.
Discovering an outfit that you like is fantastic, but what if you could understand why you like the outfit and then replicate that in every piece of clothing that you buy? This is what Your Shop Girl aims to achieve through educating you on the styles, colours and shapes that work best on you. You will also learn how to accessorize, look for patterns that work best on you and put full looks together. In the end you will be able to navigate your own closet like a pro.
We only wear 20% of our wardrobe – so what do we do with the other 80%? A closet cleanse is a perfect way to find out how to avoid expensive mistakes that end up hanging in your closet. We go through your w piece by piece and discuss what to keep, what to donate and what to sell. Once we have our pile of keepers we create new outfits with the pieces you already own and discuss what pieces you still need to buy to complete your new, refined wardrobe.
Don’t worry about trying to remember all the information we discuss during our session. Your Shop Girl will send you a 30+ page summary of all the tips and tricks to help you shop like a pro and links to pieces picked out especially for you.
Follow Up Call
We schedule a follow up once you have had a chance to apply the information you learned and go over your summary. Follow ups can be done via phone, skype or email.
Want a stylist in your closet everyday? Your Shop Girl can at least be in your email. Send pictures of your outfits after your session and receive feedback on what is working or how to improve. It is not about scrutinizing or changing your style, but more about showing you how to make it better.
Once you are a client once you are a client for life. Email, call or text me with any style questions or concerns.